Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

tagged again!!

Well I tagged my friend Mary and now have been tagged in return...for two things! So here we go!!

The rules for the first one:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the Rules.

3. Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.

4. Tag at least three people.

5. Make sure the people you tagged know you tagged them by commenting that you did.

1) I love cheddar cheese on spaghetti. Not mozzarella or parmesan. Cheddar. Plain pasta with melted cheddar cheese is one of the world's perfect foods! :)

2) I would sleep with a down comforter even in the dead of summer. There is something about the weight of it that helps me sleep better. When it gets too hot, I keep half my body under it and half out to stay cool. My husband hates this about me! : )

3) I LOVE to wear hooded sweatshirts, even in the summer. They are SO comfy!!

4) If I never had to wear shoes and socks again I'd be happy. The only time I ever WANT to wear them is when I exercise. Flip flops baby!! All the time!!

5) I hate hate hate it when my neck sweats. Our first apartment was not well ventilated and I would wake up all the time with a sweaty neck. I will get up in the night and take a half shower to get the sweat off me. But do I give up the down comforter? Nope! Just turn on the AC, I say!

6) I love anything flavored with mint and chocolate. Mint chocolate chip ice cream. Peppermint Mocha Ice Blendeds from Coffee Bean. Junior Mints. Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies. I love them all!!

Yay! First one done.

Here's the next one:
Here are the rules:

1. List five kind things you do for yourself.

2. List five kind things you do for your closest friend, partner or child.

3. List five kind things you have done for a stranger.

4. Tag 5 people!

Five things I do for myself:
  • Go to Starbucks sometimes early in the morning just to start my day off with a bang. Unfortunately, our budget does not allow for this very often!
  • Take way longer and way hotter showers than necessary on a very regular basis.
  • Watch way too many episodes of Bringing Home Baby, A Baby Story, Birth Day, and Babies:Special Delivery while Jayden naps instead of cleaning
  • Buy yummy candy at the grocery store that I really don't need..
  • Take naps in the morning when Jayden naps

Five things I do for my family:
  • laundry....all of it, for everyone. Dan's, mine, Jayden, diapers
  • dishes...every night or morning the kitchen gets totally cleaned
  • make Dan's sandwiches in the morning while he showers so that he doesn't have to rush around
  • I change Jayden's diaper multiple times a day...and now I deal with poopy cloth diapers...this should count for two bullet points!!
  • take care of two girls a few afternoons a week to make extra money so we don't starve!

Five things I have done for a stranger:
  • went and found their kid in the store when they were looking for them
  • picked up stuff they dropped and didn't realize it
  • let them have my parking place (this was before Jayden and being pregnant all at once!!)
  • given money to different charities that definitely went to help strangers
  • let someone go in front of me at the grocery store who had less stuff
Ok that's it!!

Now I need to tag people....and to tag people who haven't been tagged. A challenge for sure!!

Here we go: Cassie, Shanaka, Jason, Joe and Karen, Emily

Have fun! :)

No comments: