Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

an end to my weekend of slacking!!!

I'm so disappointed in myself for ending my daily streak of blog posts!! Jayden and I had a great weekend at Grandma Dottie and Grandpa Phil's. Jayden had LOTS of visitors. Friday night Uncle Matthew came over and we had a fun family dinner. Saturday morning Beth and Emily came over to play. Emily is almost 2 1/2 and he was quite taken with her!! Saturday afternoon our friend Michelle came over (she's here for the month from Oregon and we have seen her three times..such a blessing!!). Then Grandma Gayle and Grandpa Roger came over to play, which of course Jayden loved. Nothing better than all four grandparents in one place, right? Both grandmas took him outside and gave him a big bowl of water. Lots of fun and splashing ensued. Pictures to come. Saturday evening Stephen (daddy's best friend) came over for dinner and that was way fun. Jayden was quite taken with Stephen. Gave him lots of snuggles. By Saturday evening, Jayden was TIRED!!! :) Sunday Jenny came over to see him and brought him fun presents- cute little shoes and a shirt that says, "I still live with my parents." LOL. Too fun. Uncle Matthew came Saturday and Sunday as well (what can we say? Jayden is a big attraction!!). Sunday afternoon Daddy got back from his trip and met us in L.A. Jayden was VERY happy to see him. We all came home this afternoon...so that was our weekend of fun. While all of this was going on, I just watched from the couch. LOL. Anyway, we'll post pics later, I promise. Just gotta wait for my mom to email them to me!!! Speaking of my mom....MOM and STEPHANIE, thank you so much for all the help this weekend, for the wonderful way you care for and love Jayden. And me!! I know its a lot of work and Dan and I appreciate it so much!!!

No comments: