Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

play date with Jacob and Mia!!

Jayden had a play date with his good buddies Jacob and Mia

Here are some cute pics of the event! We went to the mall and played in the kids area and then had lunch (no pictures of lunch...I'll sum it up for you in one word: MESSY!!).

All three kids actually turned around at once!!

Sweet sweet Jacob

Beautiful Mia!!!


Jayden and Mia getting snuggly!!!

Jayden started flirting with one of the moms...silly boy!!


3 comments:

Katie & Noah said...

Aww 3 cute babies in one photo! Looks like Jayden had a great time with his friends :)

SMiLeD said...

So fun fun fun! I see wedding bells in the future with Jayden and Mia!!!

I'm jealous that you guys live so close, I wish we could have a 'cross country' playdate!

The Pascua Family said...

This is Mia's daddy and he sees NO wedding bells in her future ever!!!


ok I just kicked John off the computer, I LOVE the pictures and I see Mia, Jacob and Jayden being friends for a very long time, after all their mommies were friends before they were even conceived :) :)

Love the pics Sarah!! Gorgeous boys!!