Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

pregnancy update

Hey all!! Well last night we ended up at labor and delivery as I was having contractions even while resting. They did a test to check for a protein that can indicate pre-term labor. Came back negative. Yay!! And I'm not dilated or effaced. But I was DEFINITELY contracting. So they gave me a shot of terbuteline to stop the contractions and sent me home and told me to rest! Easier said than done when you have a small child trying to tear apart your house!! So hopefully this weekend will bring rest and less contractions. Already having some more this morning so I'm resting while Jayden sleeps. Please pray that I will not end up on any sort of bedrest, as I'm not sure what we would do.

Thanks everyone!!

1 comment:

SMiLeD said...

Sarah, I wish I could fly out there and help you, but then again I don't know if you'd be able to rest with 3 infants running around. Try to stay off your feet as much as you can, and hopefully you can get some help this weekend!

Prayers up!