Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

for his invitation....

So today we were ordering invitations for Jayden's birthday party and couldn't decide on a picture we liked. So Daddy took him outside for an impromptu photo shoot. Here's the result!!





The bottom one was the winner for the invitations!!! We think he is pretty stinking cute!

We are on bedrest day 8. It gets easier as I go. Dan went and got a TON of books from the library for me which is helping tremendously. As some of you know, I am an AVID reader, or at least I was before Jayden came along. So I really should go add "the opportunity to lay in bed and read, one of my favorite activities" to my list of things I am thankful for!

A quick shout out for Dan. He is AWESOME!!! Doing laundry, dishes, making food...took Jayden to church by himself today. Such an amazing husband and dad, there are no words! :)

2 comments:

SMiLeD said...

I love love love those pics. And Jayden looks SO much like you, right down to his expressions!!

I can't believe it's time to plan his 1st birthday party already, that's utter craziness!

Cassandra Raney said...

Absolutely precious pictures! What kinda camera do you have? Those shots are so clear and perfect!