Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

all by myself!!

Well we are bed rest day #3 and so far so good. Our wonderful friends Stephanie and Jen came yesterday to hang out with Jayden and keep me on the couch (this is not an easy task sometimes!). Today Jayden is with his friends Jacob and Mia. It was hard to send him off this morning but I know he's having a great time! And Daddy will pick him up around 4:30! So I'll be seeing him soon. It is strange being by myself. After Dan and Jayden left this morning I went back to bed and slept till almost 11. It was wonderful!! Haven't slept that late since the day before my water broke with Jayden!! Hee hee. Its so funny cause you always wish for days off as a mom, and to sleep in. So in some ways this is nice. But I would also love to spend some of my day off at the bookstore, and not confined to the couch. Ha ha. Tomorrow Grandma Dottie comes and we also see the doctor so hopefully we'll have more answers and a plan then!! 

Thanks for checking in, those of you who are!! And please keep praying for little Eli!! 

2 comments:

SMiLeD said...

Wow, sleeping in until 11 sounds like a dream! Heck, I get excited when we make it to 7:45 :)

Glad you are staying off your feet and have such awesome friends to help, wish I was closer so I could pitch in too!

Good luck at your appt tomorrow, I'll be anxiously awaiting the update!

Lisa said...

Glad you are getting the much needed rest for you and Eli. Hope the doc appointment goes well tomorrow and we are all praying for a good report for you and Eli! Hang in there!