Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

my daily post

Well I realized today that I've posted something on the blog every day since last Friday I think. So before heading to bed, I thought I'd post real quick. Some cool things about the last couple days:
  • I have finished two books. I love to read. 
  • Another book I've been dying to read, The Vaccine Book, arrived in the mail from a friend today. Right on time, I need something brain stimulating to read! 
  • Jayden still loves me! Ha ha. He came over to the couch and tried to climb on it with me. I picked him up and he laid down on me and gave me the best snuggles!! And lots of kisses and smiles. Even stroked my face lovingly for awhile. I just thank God that I am still getting my time with my boy! 
  • Our church is bringing meals a few times a week. So great, and SO yummy!!
  • Jayden has been sleeping later in the morning, which is so nice for his VERY tired Daddy.
  • Dan. He is cool. Very cool. :) 
  • Eli. We like him a lot, too. 
Ok that's all I think. For those of you who follow baseball, please pray for my Dodgers. They SUCK lately and it is BREAKING my heart. 

1 comment:

SMiLeD said...

Sounds like your spirits are up, yipee, you are doing so so so great, I'm very proud of you!

And um, yeah, sorry about your Dodgers (snicker, snicker).