Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

doctor's appointment

Well we're back from our doctor's appointment. Not super encouraging...she said she would strongly recommend staying on bedrest until 35 or 36 weeks. She said I can try to get off the meds and see how I tolerate it. I HATE the medicine so I'm hoping that might work. She said she would stay on it through the weekend, calm things down, and then try cutting my dose in half or extending time between doses on Monday and see how I respond. Anyway, 7 or 8 more weeks of bedrest means Dan taking leave from work to help with Jayden. We are SO thankful he is still able to take paid leave since Jayden isn't a year old yet. But it'll be hard financially too. So we're processing through everything tonight and trying to remain calm.

We'll keep you updated as we have news. We see the doc again in two weeks.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh Sarah...I am so sorry that you are on bed rest. I guess you can look at the positives, like plenty of time to rest and catch up on digital scrapbooks :). I am thankful that Dan can take time away to help out...I so wish I were closer so I could help out too. Know that you're in our prayers and thoughts!

Christine Fiscer, Birthkeeper said...

I'm sorry she's put you on continued bed rest. There was cervical change then?