Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

you can call me a hippy, I guess!!

So we have started cloth diapering!! Jayden has already been diagnosed with ezcema (poor kid got his mommy's skin!) and it has been on his little tush already. So I looked into it and cloth diapers are much better for him!!! Also, cloth diapering will be much more economical in the long run with two little bums to diaper!! So we got our trial pack in the mail (a bunch of different kinds to try for 21 days...all for 10 dollars...very cool!!) this week and I started with them last night. I love it!! We have had tons of problems with Jayden leaking out of his diapers at night and last night, his first night in cloth, he didn't!! The great thing is that you can double them up and add extra absorbency. I love it!! So here's a couple pics of him today in one of the new diapers. This particular one is made by a company called Fuzzi Bunz. So funny. This one fits him the least well (its a little bulky and doesn't fit in the legs super well!) but you can get the idea!!!


Sorry for the blur. He was busy playing with our car key!! :)

3 comments:

Katie & Noah said...

Yay! Cloth nappies are fun :) Let me know how you like the other nappies in the trial pack, I am in the market for some bigger nappies for Noah.

Cassandra Raney said...

Wooohooo! Jayden seems to really be excited about cloth on his booty! HEHE!

SMiLeD said...

Hey looks cute in those cloth 'nappies' :)

If didn't hate laundry so much I might have considered CD, definitely way cheaper!!