Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 06, 2008

pictures at the lake!!

So on Sunday Dan and I took Jayden to the lake to take pictures of his cuteness!! :) On our walk we met a family with two little boys 12 months apart. The mom is not dead yet so this gives me hope!! They were really nice. Anyway, enough about that...here are the pics!!

Mommy and Jayden!!




Jayden being super cute!

"I'm SO excited"

Another Mommy and Jayden shot...


That's all of them!! There's no big news in our house. Jayden is working on another tooth (#4) and my preggo belly seems to get bigger everyday! Jayden and I are off to Oregon with Grandma Dottie on Monday to see Sam and family. Can't wait, but we're sad to leave Daddy!!

2 comments:

SMiLeD said...

Such cute pictures!! You can just see the love between you and Jayden coming through on the camera. I love them! The only thing missing is one of your pregnant belly!!!

Lisa said...

great pics!!! the last one is my fav, thats a framer!!!