Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

trying my hand....

So I've started trying my hand at digital scrapbooking. I love it!! I don't think I'm very good at it yet. I did three pages so far today and they are ok. My third is my most recent attempt. It contains pictures you all have seen. But they're worth repeating. Jayden LOVES his bear!! Absolutely loves it. I give it to him when we go for rides in the car and you would think I had given him gold EVERYTIME. He smiles and grabs it with so much gusto, promptly giving "Nappy Bear" a good chomp!!

So check this out...

4 comments:

SMiLeD said...

Such a cutie, I love that bear picture, it has always been one of my favorites!!

Cassandra Raney said...

Yay! You've converted to digital!!! I LOVE it too! But it can take up soooo much time... I gotta get my obsession under control! Hehe. Love the page! Are you buying pages and stuff? So far I've just bought a few digital kits that come with matching papers, embellishments, and fonts. It's so fun!

andrea poehl said...

love the digi scapbooking. are you using smilebox like andrea? love it! and the best part is that it's free!!!

Freshwind said...

HOLY SMOKES! He is so grown up already! I am so sad I have missed this much of Jayden's life :(
I wish we lived closer!

Many blessings and prayers directed towards all of you.

peace and good and love,

"D"