Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 03, 2008

Daddy got a new camera!!

So Dan got a new camera! Wahoo!! The purchase was dual-purposed. Primarily, its to enable him to start taking portraits for the photography company he co-owns with Grandma Dottie (check it out at www.dsaphoto.com!). Secondly, we can get great shots of our little guy(s)!!

Here's some of the ones we took this weekend. Stay tuned for more. There are tons!!

Look at me standing!!

I love my new toy!!

Such a ham!!

Mommy and Daddy noticed how much I look like a little boy from the back, and not a little baby anymore.

My fully belly laugh...I love life hanging out with mom and dad!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Jayden has the best smile ever...I love that open mouth grin! So cute!

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

Wow, his hair's getting red. Remember what I said many moons ago....

Esau shall be his name!