Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I've been tagged!!

I *think* my friend Emily tagged me on her blog. She tagged "Sarah S" but she knows A LOT of people so I'm going to assume its me and fill out the questionnaire. :)


1) What are some of your preferences that have changed since you were young?
Well the main one, as my husband will tell you, is that I used to LOVE olives and now I HATE them. I think I overdid it as a kid or something. Other than that, i don't know. My favorite soda used to be Orange Slice. Now its Cherry Coke. :) I used to hate pink. Now I like it...in moderation!

2) Rank the seasons in the order you like them most.
Fall is number one by far. It is good for my soul!!! Something about the feel of the air, and the smell. Makes my heart soar!!
Second would probably be winter. Its a toss up between winter and summer.
Then spring. I know that seems weird. I really love all the seasons....

3) If you could only live in one city for the rest of your life, which one would it be? And if you could only live in one country (besides the USA) for the rest of your life, and never go anywhere else, where would it be?
Oh gosh. I don't know. I'm going to have to say LA cause that's where my family is. But if we were going based on just what city I like best, Seattle would win without a contest. As for a country besides the US...ummm....AUSTRALIA!!!!!

And I'll tag a bunch of people:
Andrea, AndreaP, Lisa, Mary, Jason, Shanaka, and Cassie!!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Emily said...

It was you, it was you!