Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

TEN MONTHS OLD!!!

Jayden is ten months old today!! Its hard to believe. Feels like yesterday I was writing my "1o days old!!" post. This time has flown by and as we creep closer and closer to one year old, I find myself wanting to slow down the time even more. I feel like you spend so much time when they're really tiny wishing the time away until they're sleeping better, and more able to play on their own. And now that he sleeps through the night, plays on his own, and is wearing 12 month old clothing, I want to freeze time and just soak it up. And there are days I would LOVE to go back to my tiny baby who slept on my chest and wore newborn sized clothes!!

Jayden is doing very cool things these days:
  • crawling all over the place like a crazy person. and he's QUICK!
  • pulling up on everything, even the wall and our sliding glass door
  • cruising along the furniture and everything else "cruisable"
  • standing on his own for a couple seconds before plopping down on his bum
  • waving intermittently
  • saying a few words here and there, but nothing consistently. we have very clearly heard "duck", "up", "game", "daddy", and "mama" (I am proud to say this is his most consistent one!!)
  • sleeping 12 hours every night!! WAHOO!!
  • eating lots of table food. so far his favorites are blueberries, raspberries, kidney beans, peas, and any kind of bread like substance we can come up with (esp. pancakes!)
  • when we ask him, "How big is Jayden?" he raises his hands above his head and laughs (see pic below!)
  • and last but not least, he has FOUR teeth!!! Wahoo. And we seem to be getting a break from the teething. No sign of any new ones!
He is so fun these days. Laughing all the time. Very personable and easy going. We are very blessed with a very mellow child. Here are some pics from the last few weeks and some 10 month old pics I took today!!

SO BIG!!!


Now that Jayden is on bottles, Daddy gets to feed him sometimes too. I love how sweet they look together!!

Jayden also loves to ride on Daddy's shoulders. This particular day he was giving Daddy snuggles while he rode around. He's kind of a momma's boy but he LOVES his daddy!!

And some cute ones from today!






3 comments:

SMiLeD said...

Such a cutie, I can't believe that he is 10 months old either!! And doing so many things. I love his 'so big' picture!! I remember when he was an itty bitty and now it's almost time to start planning his first birthday party, time sure does fly.

So how much did he end up weighing at the pedi today??

Cassandra Raney said...

Jayden is so stinkin cute!!! I just love his grin... look at those teeth! He's gonna be a heartbreaker in a few years... watch out ladies!

Lisa said...

Love the toothy smile! So adorable!