Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

sneak peek

So...we attempted Christmas pictures today with our little family of four...

and it was a smashing success! My mom is amazing.

Anyway, I, of course, am not going to reveal our final choice but thought I'd give you a glimpse!!
Thought this one was just funny. Esp. of Jayden, our wild child. :)

And one glimpse of how bad it can go when trying to get a 1 year old and a 2 year old to look decent in a picture. :)


Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving all!!! Bring on the Christmas season. I love it, love it, love it!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

cant wait to see the final pics! the ones you posted are great! :)

The Pascua Family said...

these pictures are gorgeous!! I love them all :)

Scott and Katelyn said...

your kids are getting so big and these pics are adorable!! you guys have such a precious family!