Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Multitude Monday

holy experience


well my friend Andrea has inspired me again with her eloquent words and expression of thankfulness.

so another multitude monday post it is!!!!

let's see...

I am thankful for my dad. so so so so so thankful for him and his extended life. thankful for his ability to face tough tough medical situations and not complain about it. his brave face and unflappable mood has been an anchor for me for as long as I can remember.


For a husband who really truly embodies integrity and faithfulness everyday (and looks good doing it, too!! hee hee).

for hands on help with my kids every single day, whether in the form of Grandma, Oma, Opa, Stephanie, Uncle Matthew, etc. there are no words to express how their help impacts my mood and well-being on a daily basis.
(Eli is on Steph's back here!)

for a Savior, who accepts me just as I am, sins and all.

for the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving with my extended family, including my aunt who is currently fighting breast/lymphatic cancer.

for dear dear friends, near and far, whose phone calls, texts, Facebook wall posts, etc. always bless me.



(the picture of me and Ryan is REALLY old. I was pregnant with Jayden then and Noah is now FOUR!! and the one of me and the girls, even older. And the third pic is of Eli and the boys' favorite little friend. Another friendship..the boys' and the mom's..that is a total blessing!)

for little boys with their little feet, little hands, little steps, little words...and big big love!!!

No comments: