Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

November = lots of blogging

So my friend Emily informed me, via her blog, that November is National Blog Posting Month or something like that. So i guess this is as good an opportunity as any to get back into regular posting!! :)

Let's see...what shall I include in today's post? First of all, please pray for Stellan!!


Prayers for Stellan


He heads to Boston on Thursday for a possible ablation next Tuesday. This whole thing is super scary for his parents, I know, and managing all the unknown along the logistics must just be overwhelming.

Second of all, please pray for our household's health. One or more of us has been sick for over 6 weeks now and we are tired of it!!!!

I still need to upload pics of the boys in their Halloween costumes but they shall be coming soon!!!

Oh, and in other news, the boys are dressed in matching outfits today. I used to think this was so silly, but now I find it irresistibly cute!!

And just for fun, check out this shot of Eli almost exactly one year ago! WOW!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm famous! Yes!