Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

our last few days

Well, the pace of our life refuses to slow. As I like to say somewhat facetiously, "the fun never ends 'round here." I thought things were calming down this past week when all of a sudden on Tuesday night, my dad says, "Man, my chest feels tight. And my leg hurts a lot too." So off to the ER went my dad, brother, and mom. Turns out he had three blood clots- one in his leg and one in each lung. So into the hospital he went!! Thankfully, he was released just a couple days later and now is home recovering. But, let me tell you, we are so sick of that hospital!!!! Even though we love his doctors and the staff is great, we would be happy to never see it again!!

Anyway, we also took some cute pictures while surviving the insanity of hospital life. So enjoy!!!


Fireman Jayden...to the rescue!!

Eli zoned in on Veggie Tales. Man, he loves loves loves Bob the Tomato!!
Jayden enjoying some popcorn on the couch

To top off the week, Friday was our FIFTH wedding anniversary. Here are the BEAUTIFUL flowers Dan got me.

No comments: