Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 02, 2009

Not Me Mondays!!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This past week I most certainly did NOT buy a Cadbury Creme Egg on two separate occasions while I was definitely NOT at the store for completely different things!

I most certainly did NOT dress Eli in an outfit I definitely did NOT realize was super girly as I put it on and then would NEVER have snapped a picture of it for posterity's stake!

This is NOT the picture I did NOT take. There is also NOT a bow at the top of the pants.

Yesterday I did NOT paint my toenails, and it has definitely NOT been a good four months since they were given any attention or love.

My boys NEVER wear disposable diapers so of course have NOT been wearing Pampers for the last day cause I most definitely am NOT behind on my diaper laundry due to shear laziness.

I most certainly did NOT think Eli's extra fussiness at the end of last week was from teething (he IS getting two teeth) and only realize he had a double ear infection when I took him in for his oozing eye. Nope, not ME!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grr, blogger ate my comment. Lets try again:

I think Eli makes a very cute girl ;)

And minieggs are my Easter treat of choice, although Cadbury Eggs are a close second, now I'm NOT craving them, thanks!!