Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

22 months!!

Jayden is 22 months old today! Hard to believe in just 2 short months we'll be celebrating his 2nd birthday. The time sure does fly.

Our sweet boy is doing very well. He adds new words to his vocabulary everyday it seems and has started combining words more regularly in the last week or so. Not much has changed since last month so I won't bore you with a never-ending list. He has suddenly experienced a big explosion in his climbing ability and climbs on everything anything he can.

Some things I want to remember about this time with him:
*when I say, "Jayden, I'm going to... (fill in the blank with any activity)" he says, "With me?" It is so stinking cute I can't resist it and let him go everywhere with me, even to the bathroom. Ha ha.
*he absolutely loves his little brother and loves to make him laugh.
*he loves basketball and exclaims "baska!!" everytime he sees his basketball or sees basketball on TV.
*he loves music. he has taken to picking up anything that he can hold and pretending its a microphone. he will then walk around the house "singing" into it.
*when I asked him tonight, "Jayden, do you know that your mommy loves you so much?" he said, "Uh huh" and wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder and sighed "mama. love."

And because I know you all think he is as cute as I do (ok, maybe not but please humor me!), here are some pics from the other day. I actually got him to look at the camera and smile. Well, I should amend that. He is sitting on Stephanie's lap and she and my mom were telling him to look at mommy and smile!



No comments: