Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This past week, you sure wouldn't have caught me taking a two hour nap not once, not twice, but three times. Being a mommy to these two rugrats never wears me out and I greet each day with boundless energy and enthusiasm! I never ever beg my mom to watch my kids or listen for them on the monitor so I can take my much needed rest.

This morning very soon after I woke up, I most certainly did not utter, "Op, its Not Me Monday. Gotta get to work!" I NEVER take my blog too seriously, I do NOT lay awake at night thinking about things to blog about, and I definitely would NEVER stay up way too late trying to figure out how to put a signature in my posts.

I don't absolutely love playing with Jayden and never would have spent the entire length of Eli's nap running around like a crazy person with him outside and got nothing done!!

I am way intense about my workout regimen and would NEVER let an entire week go by without going to the gym. I most definitely am NOT considering going out for dessert with a friend this evening instead of going and running my two miles on the treadmill.

When at the store today, I did NOT buy a new type of coffee creamer that is way more expensive than the one I normally buy simply because it is called "chocolate mint truffle" and my mouth started watering when I saw it.

On the food front, I have NOT been hoping every time I go to the grocery store that I will run into girl scouts selling their cookies, since I vowed NOT to buy them from my cousin who sells them this year. If I ran into cute little girls in front of the grocery store, I would NOT feel guilty enough to NOT buy at least three boxes of cookies.

I also have NOT been scheming for Jayden's birthday party already, and am NOT excited to rent a big bouncy house!!

Nope, not ME!!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Naps--gotta love them. Enjoy "taking advantage" of your mother!