Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 09, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Most of last week, you would not have found me counting down the hours until Dan and I got to leave the small ones behind for a day. I love love love my children and NEVER EVER EVER desire a break from them. I am super mom, completely unruffled by life with two children under two and most certainly do NOT daydream about being able to sleep in and my next break from them.

While on the getaway I most certainly did NOT love every second of, I also did NOT consume appetizers, cherry coke, pizza, ice cream, and an adult beverage or two in the span of like three hours.

Yesterday I was most definitely NOT seen in public with Eli dressed in his green baby legs, a white bumGenius diaper, and a red, blue, and white t-shirt. I would NEVER dress my child is such a way that his colors don't match AT ALL. We definitely did NOT get many looks from passerbys at Babies R Us.

While at Babies R Us while NOT looking at car seats for our child who is NOT almost as big as his brother was at a year old, we did NOT start with Eli in the stroller, Jayden in the cart and end up carrying Eli and letting Jayden run amuck in the store. Our children are well-behaved, never fuss or cry in public, and Jayden most certainly does NOT refuse to ride in grocery carts at almost every store now.

During said trip where we weren't looking for car seats, we also would never have resorted to sitting Jayden IN one of the car seats on display to try to keep him still long enough for us to discuss the different options. Once again, our children are always perfectly behaved in stores.

We also definitely didn't end up in a long conversation about a new double stroller and possibly a new single stroller. We weren't talking about a new single stroller because I DID NOT back into ours with the car, breaking one of the wheels. I also did NOT almost start crying when discussing whether our current single stroller could be fixed, because I am NOT sentimentally attached to it and all the memories that go with it.

And one for Dan...Dan definitely did NOT spend over an hour last night ranking his draft picks for our fantasy baseball league while he should have been studying for his Spanish midterm, a class which he most certainly does NOT need to work hard on.

Nope, not US!!!

No comments: