Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Today Daddy turns the big 2-8!! As I have spent the day celebrating him and thanking God for his life, I am reminded yet again how blessed I am to be his wife, to have a husband so Godly, so loving, so kind, so full of integrity and goodness, so dead sexy (hee hee). And if that wasn't enough, he is also an AMAZING dad. Beyond incredible. To watch him love these boys, to see him pour himself into parenting them, into being a safe place for them, into being the kind of father that honors God, and reflects Christ to his kids. There are almost no words to express my thankfulness and joy at having this man as my partner, my friend, my love.

The early days (we were babies!!)


Our wedding day..


our childless days, this was taken in a gas station on one of our road trips to the Northwest!

With tiny newborn Jayden

Loving on his boy!

with tiny brand new Eli

with Eli

Jayden absolutely loves his daddy and I can already see how he looks to him and up to him for so much. If daddy does it, it has to be cool! I love this shot of them

with both his crazy boys!


Dan, you are a gift to me and the boys, more than you will ever know! Thank you for working so hard to provide for us, for dedicating yourself so wholeheartedly to school so you can continue to provide well in the future. Thank you for the tender way you take care of the boys, and for the love and grace you show me daily!!

Happy birthday!!!

No comments: