Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Jay-Li's Organics or EJ's Organics?

So I got inspired by my friends Mary and Rebekah and started making my own baby food!! I absolutely love it! I have always known that I loved to do things with my hands. I like to put things together, I like to bake, I like to fix things, I like to play the piano...the list goes on and on. I decided to make Eli's baby food for a couple reasons. One, its a lot cheaper. Two, its better for him. Three, I always hated going out to the store to buy Jayden's baby food. Not sure why, but I did. Anyway, now that I've done it, I LOVE IT!!! I love it so much I want to start a business making organic baby food. We live in a relatively affluent part of Los Angeles (we are not affluent and neither are my parents really, with whom we live. But they bought a house in this neighborhood in the 70's when it was midde class..) and there are lots of families with working moms. But, also, because its L.A. there are lots of people who are drawn to organic or more natural lifestyles. So I thought to myself, "I bet I could sell my baby food to moms on the westside of L.A. who work and don't have time to make baby food but would love for their babies to have homemade stuff..." I was all amped up and said something to my mom who informed me you have to get all these permits and licenses and stuff. Stupid laws!!

Anyway, before I realized that I may need some serious capital to start up this business (any wealthy people reading this who want to invest in my idea, feel free...hee hee), I was coming up with names. My two favorite are in the subject of this post. Feel free to comment and let me know which one you like better. Ha ha.

1 comment:

Simply Complex said...

Jay-Li's definitely sounds more like an organic name. I would go with that one.