Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

ADOPTION!

Adoption is something that is super super super close to my heart. I am adopted, as is one of my brothers. Dan and I have definite plans to adopt some time in the future. We're not sure how that will play out, whether it will be domestic or international or both. I think adoption is incredible!! I love the fact that I'm adopted, I love that my biological mom chose life and not death for me. I love that my parents were not defeated by their infertility, but instead chose to give a home to my brother, only to get blessed with a biological son at the same time, my brother Matthew. God is good, and I know that adoption is something that pleases His heart.

On that note, please go check out this blog and consider entering their raffle drawing to help support their adoption process!!!

1 comment:

Rach@In His Hands said...

Oh, thanks so much for helping spread the word....we appreicate it so much!

It sounds like you have a beautiful family...

I'll be sending you an e-mail soon! :-)

~Rachel