Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

introducing... "Not Me Monday!"



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

When Eli woke up from his nap yesterday while I was watching the newest episode of Without a Trace on the DVR, I most certainly did NOT leave him in his Pack N Play, where he was playing happily, while I watched until the next commercial break. That would be horribly neglectful and I would NEVER do that.

At some point this weekend, while I was most definitely NOT on my computer, I assure you that I did not assume Jayden was just throwing one his toddler tantrums and somewhat ignore his crying only to discover his tiny finger was stuck in the door of the kitchen cupboard. I NEVER ignore my toddler's crying. NEVER.

I definitely have NOT let Jayden watch episode after episode after epsiode of Mr. Rogers these past few days to keep him entertained while it rains and make it easier for me to catch up on emails, blog surf, and sip my coffee...err, get stuff done. I never use the TV to entertain my children. NOPE.

While at the store yesterday to pick up rolls for dinner at the last minute, I most certainly did NOT also purchase a container of Puffs for Jayden, only to let him consume the entire thing, completely ruining his dinner. I would NEVER let him eat anything but wholesome, organic, fresh food.

In the same shopping trip, I also most assuredly did NOT purchase a Three Musketeers bar and proceed to eat the entire thing on the 1.2 mile drive home. Definitely didn't do that. That is so unlike me.

I also for sure did not let Jayden stay up over an hour past his normal bedtime last night to show off his cuteness to my aunt and uncle who were in town from Virginia!

I most certainly did NOT stay in my pajamas the ENTIRE day on Friday, only to finally get dressed AFTER the boys were in bed so that I could go out and have some me time at Starbucks, reading and listening to my iPod.

During the aforementioned trip out, I also did NOT buy a pack of Milk Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers in addition to my coffee beverage. Nope, not ME!!!

1 comment:

The Pascua Family said...

I LOVE "not me Mondays" .....hilarious!!!