Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

some random shots

One of our family’s big fun, traditions for the past couple years is going to Souplantation! We wait for 2 for 1 coupons and off we go! So we had to have a final outing before we departed to Scotland.

Here’s Eli, expressing how we all feel about eating there. YUM!

IMG_4938

Some of my favorite people in all the world (minus Eli, of course!)

IMG_4937

This is a random shot of Eli from the week before we left. We thought it was so funny he was sitting there with his leg crossed…

IMGP0558

IMG_4939

And here are a couple shots from the plane. Ways to keep a toddler entertained on a long flight:

1. feed them cookies and let them watch movie after movie after movie

jayden on plane

2. Play peek-a-boo with them over the seat!

eli on plane

And here are a few shots of St. Andrews

standrews1

standrews2

standrews3

I wanted this next one to be much cooler but my camera kind of freaked and then the battery died…so not quite the shot I wanted. But this church is BEAUTIFUL.

standrews4   

There will be more shots to come, esp. since I finally got my camera battery charged today. Figuring out the electricity here has been one of my biggest challenges for sure!!

Love to you all, whoever is out there reading… :)

2 comments:

Harms Family said...

Yea I love pictures. This Scotland is one place I have always wanted to visit. Like top 5 so loving the pictures. Can't wait to see more.

Lisa said...

Keep em coming! St Andrews is beautiful....all of scotland is! glad yall seem to be settling in and looking forward to staying posted on all your adventures!