Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Scotland Bound!!!

In 15 short days we will be on an airplane bound for Scotland. Well, our first plane will be Philadelphia bound, and then the next one London bound. And then, finally, our third will be Scotland bound. Glasgow, to be precise! This has just snuck up on us. I find myself verging on panic quite frequently- in regards to how much there is to do, in regards to leaving so much behind, in regards to thinking about somewhere so new. I think, for some reason, it really hit me yesterday that we’re going.  And as a result, I’m feeling emotional about everything. I even got sad at Trader Joe’s today.

Anyway…enough moping!!! Here are some recent pics of our sweet ones.  

DSC_2247

eli dirty

The above shot is of Eli after a roll in the dirt. Unfortunately, it doesn’t quite capture just how Pigpen-like he looked.

Here’s another attempt…DSC_2251

I’ll be back soon with pics of our trip to the Aquarium and I’m WAY late with Eli’s 2 year check up stats.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Don't worry...you're not alone on the Trader Joe's thing! SO excited to hear all about your journey!

Lisa said...

you are going to have a great time....and remember its not forever! i bet by the end you wont be ready to come home!! :)