Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

cause I just can't get enough....

So here are some more pictures of Eli. I know, I know, I'm obsessed. I am finding that I LOVE this age, though. I just delight in his little toddling, his giggles, his emerging speech. I was realizing the other day (well, today, actually) that I kind of missed out on this age with Jayden. Cause I was too busy nursing THIS kid.

When Jayden was the age Eli is now, Eli was a mere one month old. So I am just soaking up every little bit of Eli's 14-month-old charm. We won't have another kid this age for quite some time (if all goes according to plan) so I am cherishing this phase where Eli is straddling the line between baby and little boy. And in an effort to record this precious stage, I took a few shots of him the other day on the porch.

Continuing to experiment with my photoshop type skills. :)

No comments: