Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

we're alive!!

I know, I know, its been forever since I updated. The reason? Well, we went on vacation! To a place with no internet, believe it or not. These places DO still exist.

Pretty much the second we got home Dan started back to school so we've been busy settling into life changing like crazy (this is a nice way of saying that I have totally panicked and have been trying to keep some semblance of control).

Anyway, I will post pics and details of our fun vacation soon. But, for now, check out THESE cute faces!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

those are definitely cute faces!! :) glad to see you "back" and hope things settle down for you soon...or atleast into a managed chaos! ;-)

The Pascua Family said...

they are the sweetest faces!!! Praying you through the week, like I said come on down for dinner and coffee :)

Karen and Joe said...

Glad you got away! The boys are getting soo bug!