Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Trumans....they are awesome!!

Our original reason for this trip to Seattle was to meet Titus, Brian and Rebekah's son. I've known Brian since I was 11. Anyway, Titus was born last March and our trip was planned for May. But since I got put on bedrest our trip was delayed. So now Titus is almost 10 months old!! But we got to spend a few days hanging out with the Trumans and enjoying all three boys in one house! I think it went quite well actually (not sure what Brian and Rebekah would say...you'll have to ask them)!

While we were there, Dan snapped some family photos for a belated Christmas card for them to send out!! This is my personal favorite!


This can just be titled, "Just Be Beautiful." Its a long story that's hard to explain but just trust me, its funny!!


And here they are just being cute!!


We love you guys!! Thanks for putting up with the insanity!

No comments: