Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Then




Now






Time goes too fast, my sweet Jayden boy. I fear I wished away some of your sweet months as a little babe in anticipation of more sleep or more...something. Now how I wish I could go back and savor them a little more, or soak in your baby smells and baby smiles more fully. You're turning into a little boy before my eyes, full of more and more independence, more and more words, more and more of you and who you will become everyday. I cherish the times where you will still snuggle up to me, still lay your head on my shoulder for comfort and closeness. Don't grow too fast, little boy. I love you!

2 comments:

Harms Family said...

Wow he is getting so big and still such a handsome little boy. Time is flying by. We have to cherish these sweet moments.

Lisa said...

Such a big boy! It is crazy how time flies...enjoy it! :)