Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm 9 months old!!

No way, is that my mom?

My mom is so funny, but only to me cause Grandma Dottie turned to mommy and said, "You're not THAT funny!"


I'm "so big"! This is what I do when someone asks me how big I am!

No way, its my mom AGAIN!! She is everywhere!

I think I'll crawl right off this couch!

I'm so good at posing for the camera!!

Aren't I the cutest EVER?!??! (again, I think my mom is just TOO funny!)

Mommy says she wants to hang this one on the wall!

4 comments:

The Pascua Family said...

What a BIG boy!!! He has the best smile. I can't wait to see him with his little brother!!!

Love your song list too ;)

SMiLeD said...

Such a cutie! I love that wide mouthed smile, he is gonna charm a few girls with that one!!!

Shanaka @ Mama Bee Does said...

He is such a little ham. Love all his pics.

Lisa said...

ok, the smile...what a charmer! i love the open mouth grin, he is one happy boy!