Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

12 month sized pajamas?!??!

Our little man is growing up so fast! He is sound asleep in his crib right now wearing TWELVE MONTH SIZED pajamas. The pants are a little big but not really. I just clicked on our video monitor to look at him and was actually surprised at how big he looks in his crib. When we brought him home from the hospital and put him in there the first time we joked around that we could fit 20 of him in there!! And to think he will be the big brother in a few short months. I remember how tiny my nephew Owen seemed until Everett was born. Suddenly Owen was the big boy! The time really does fly when you have kids. So this is just a sentimental mommy post.

I want to freeze the time so much these days, and fully absorb every laugh, every smile, every snuggle. Jayden is in an "I love my mommy" phase big time. When I'm in the kitchen and he's playing on the floor he will suddenly look over, see me, crawl over to me extremely quickly and pull on my pant leg until I pick him up and snuggle him. I love these intimate moments with my little guy...I love him so much, and the bond we share is incredible. I don't ever want to forget these days...of him being my little man, of him still needing me so much. I know that one day he will go off and marry someone and have kids of his own. I just don't want it to come too quickly!!

No comments: