Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hey everyone!!! Here are some more recent pics of our little guy. He looks so different to us these days..you'll have to see if you notice a difference!!













I'm one week old today!!!













My first bath!! I love it!!













Mom and Dad think I'm cute and take pictures of me all the time!!


I'm two weeks old today in this pic below....a little blurry, but cute nonetheless!!!


























And one more...asleep with Mommy!!

We can't believe Jayden will be three weeks old tomorrow. Time sure does fly!!! He has stopped his frequent visits to the pediatrician which is great. And at his check up last week, he was up to 7 pounds and 19 3/4 inches. So he's growing a lot and can finally fit into some of his newborn stuff and some of his preemie sized clothes are getting a little snug. Yay!! Thanks for checking in. We love it when you comment!!! And we love all of you.

2 comments:

Freshwind said...

how long was your labour? how long did you push? was it natural? how's your recovery going? is he fussy, or a sleeper? and have you started teaching him to skate or surf???

These are the most important questions I could think of right now, but I'll get back to you!

I miss you and love you. Can't wait to meet Jayden!!!

All the blessings, just ever,

"D"

Karen said...

He's getting bigger and cuter! Glad to know that he is finally fitting into his newborn close! I found that exciting too, and loved how well the premie clothes fit! Happy Father's day Dan! Enjoy!