Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 03, 2007

10 days old today!

Hey everyone!! Well Jayden is 10 days old today. It has flown by in a lot of ways. We've had an eventful week or so since we brought him home. His umbilical cord stump started bleeding quite a bit last Monday night and we ended up in the ER with him early Tuesday morning. The doctor said he was fine (which he was) but we have been back to the doctor four more times for it since. But FINALLY on Friday our pediatrician declared him all better on Friday! So we are now bestest friends with our pediatrician, who we adore! And then on Thursday Sarah landed herself in the ER with a severe urinary tract infection which required some serious painkillers and antibiotics but all is well now and we think life is getting back to "normal". We are definitely tired, definitely don't enjoy being up three times a night, but it is worth it for Jayden!! He is so precious!! Can't say we have any other updates besides those. Here are a few more pics for your enjoyment. We took pics of his first full bath last night but haven't uploaded them yet...SO keep checking back!! We love you all. Thanks so much for all the phone calls, emails, etc. If you've called and we haven't called you back, please refer to the beginning part of this post for an explanation. We are working on returning calls!!









5 comments:

Freshwind said...

Goodness! you guys! I started crying when I was reading and looking at the pictures...I wish so much I lived down there and was with y'all. I am so proud of you and happy for you, I can't even say!
I am so stoked for your family, and I give all blessings, and will pray over you any time I can!

Much love in Jesus,

"D"

Erin Sullivan Photography said...

He is so gorgeous! I can't wait to meet him! I would also love to photograph him... brand new babies are so perfect especially when they are all wrinkley!

Christine Fiscer, Birthkeeper said...

Oh, he is just so precious. I'm SO sorry to hear of the ER trips, and of the UTI. How are you doing now Sarah? I've really wanted to call, but I wanted to give you guys some space with Jayden as your new family. : ) Know that Jeramy and I think of you three often, and that we're here if you ever need anything! We'd love to get together with you guys soon, and meet your newest addition.

Hugs,
Christy and Jeramy

Wendy said...

ohmigosh... life sure does go fast! one minute we're playing putt-putt in Parker, CO and the next minute I'm logging on to see pictures of your gorgeous baby boy!
Congrats friend! Good luck on raising that crazy thing =)
Wendy

Katie & Noah said...

Jayden is so gorgeous, what a beautiful family! Things will calm down soon, hope your both getting som e rest in xx