Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

pictures

Ok, I know I know. Such a bad blogger. Saw someone the other day who said, "So are you doing your blog anymore?" Whooppss!!! Yes I am. I just took a vacation I guess.

Here are some recent pics for you all to enjoy!

This is the boys in their matching pajamas. The lighting is weird for some reason but super cute!

We went on a tour of the new cardiac unit of the hospital my dad had his bypass at. So this is me and Steph all outfitted up for the tour of the OR. Pretty fun!
This was Eli's outfit for helping with the trashcans one morning. Pretty funny!!!
Just thought this one was funny!
Steph and I did a 5k this past weekend out at Zuma Beach. Here's Jayden running on the sand. Fun!
We went to a wonderful wedding this past weekend as well. So here's me and Dan and also me and my mom. Fun!
And the cutest boys ever.... :)

I'll be back with more thoughts soon. Thinking about a big reflective post about Scotland and our time there. We'll see if I can get it all typed out!!!

1 comment:

Harms Family said...

Loved the updated pictures. The boys are just so handsome! Hope you are all well.