Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Bonkers

As I was going through these pictures, I was struck with feeling SO blessed to be a mommy to these little boys. Today is the one month anniversary of losing the baby (and, oddly enough, we leave our little home here in Scotland one month from today) and so I’ve been fighting some sadness. But to look at pictures of my sweet ones playing and having fun, it is hard not to just revel in God’s goodness and faithfulness. This life is full of loss, and full of change. Thank God its not our permanent home!! So enjoy the bays happy faces as they played at Bonkers (yes, pictured two other times on the blog since we got here!). happyJayden2 happyEli happyEli2 happyJayden

(aside note: the little boy behind Eli in the one shot was also named Jayden, and spelled exactly the same way)

The boys love jumping off this platform into the ball pit.

jaydenjumping elijumping

I love Bonkers for a lot of reasons but one of the big ones I am picturing below. Its a brownie/bar thing made out of my favorite candy bar here, Crunchie. I told the girl who rung us up this time how much I love it and a few minutes later she brought out the recipe for me so I can try to make it at home. Ah, I LOVE small town life!!!

crunchiebare

I have promised the boys at least one more trip to Bonkers before we go home so I’m sure you’ll see one more post of the fun!! :)

No comments: