Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

party party party!!

We had a super fun birthday party for Jayden on Saturday. When we asked Jayden what he wanted for his party, he said, "A bounce house and a white guitar cake." We happily obliged.
Here are some shots from the festivities.

Here's a shot without the birthday boy. But this is Tracey with Avery, who is Jayden's BESTEST buddy besides Eli. And Tracey and I are kind of fond of each other too. :)
The white guitar cake. Here's last year's cake.
And this year's cake..
I say practice makes, not perfect, but better. :)

And here's the birthday boy, very excited to open his present from Avery.
And the birthday boy again. Could he BE any more beautiful?
This is Charlie. He'll be one on Eli's birthday, as will his twin sister Eva. We love these babies and their parents very much. These babies were long awaited, with many prayers and tears. So they deserve a shout out!! What kind of birthday party would it be without some sandbox time with your brother?
The whole family!!
I absolutely love this shot. My mom is AWESOME and jumped like a madwoman in the bounce house. And Steph looks SO happy. And Jayden is bouncing away. You can even see a slice of Uncle Matthew. :)
Opening one of his many trucks he got. He LOVES them ALL.
This is Auriel and Molly. I could write a book. But I won't. My awesome friend Jen came to celebrate and brought her BEAUTIFUL daughter Tess.
This is what happens to a little one year old who bounces ALL DAY LONG and also LOVES his Oma. :)
Another shot of Jayden and Avery. Cause they're cute.
And even though this is blurry, I just love it. Precious boy.

All in all, a great day. And Jayden had a blast, which made every ounce of work and planning worth it!

Oh and yes I know a lot of the pictures are of me with people. Its hard to get an excited three (!) year old to stand still for pictures. :)

No comments: