Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

At church yesterday, I most certainly did not give in and grab a donut off the donut table only to take one bite, feel guilty, and promptly walk over to Dan, hand it to him, say, "Eat this!" and stuff it in his mouth. I have total self-control over sweets, and also am NOT stressed about dropping this marriage/baby/baby weight.

I also can assure you that I did not forget to wash our cloth diapers on Saturday night. Since I didn't do this, then I most certainly did not have to run out to CVS at 8AM on a Sunday morning to purchase disposables. I also did NOT take the opportunity to pick myself up a tasty Diet Coke to drink during church.

When my toddler decided midnight was a good time to be awake the other night, I definitely didn't let him watch Mr. Rogers so that I could snooze on the couch till he fell back asleep.

The other day, I most certainly did not forego cleaning to nap during the boys' nap. I also would NEVER forget that I needed to pick my husband up at work. I was NOT asleep when he called the house wondering if anyone was coming to get him. Nope, not ME!!!

No comments: