Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

10 months

I am a few days behind on this but Eli is now ten months old! Wow! I seriously cannot believe how close we are getting to his first birthday. The first few months of his life seemed to never end. Sleepless nights, so much puke I have no words to describe it, and lots and lots of crying! But the past few have FLOWN by. I feel like the time with my sweet baby is slipping through my fingers, and he will soon be toddling/running around the house with his brother. For those of you who don't know Eli, he is just the SWEETEST little boy. Full of cuddles and smiles, and just so precious. I treasure our mommy and Eli snuggles, and the way he loves for me to just carry him around on my hip.

Anyway, what is he up to these days?
*crawling, pulling up, and cruising.
*working on standing on his own. he'll stand on his own for a couple seconds but that's all.
*just today he started clapping
*he plays "so big" and "peek a boo"
*still breastfeeding, which makes me really happy. i have now made it longer than i did with Jayden. so one year here we come! :)
*eating lots of table food. and let me emphasize LOTS. :) this boy loves to eat.
*in 9 or 12 month clothing. his insane growth has slowed a bit but he is filling out most of the 12 month stuff now.
*he has two teeth..the two bottom ones. seems like the top ones might be on their way. we'll see.
*eli is mellow, mellow, mellow. the difference between him and Jayden is amazing.

Here are some shots from the morning of this ten month "birthday."


and this is from Friday, after we took the boys to the beach

No comments: