Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter..

Sorry, I'm a little behind. Life is a bit insane these days with school wrapping up for Dan (2 1/2 weeks and counting..), bible study wrapping up for my mom, and Steph in full swing with her spring quarter.

Oh, and I did I mention two kids under two?

One of which loves to get into everything and lives by the motto, "The faster, louder, and crazier...the better!"?

And the other one who lives by the motto, "Leave it on the floor and I'll eat it!"?

Really, though, our lives are busy, but mostly they are full- of life, laughter, and love.

So, without further adieu, here are some pictures of us on Resurrection Sunday (a.k.a. Easter)!

Ok, just realized that I don't have that many pictures of Easter, which could be the reason i hadn't posted about it yet! But my mom took a bunch. So there will have to be an Easter Part 2 post sometime soon.

For now, here are two cute ones of Jayden (wow, I totally lied about the "without further adieu" thing...)

Checking out some eggs

Being his cute toddler, almost two year old self

No comments: