Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

cuddles

I was laying on the couch today and Jayden came over and reached for me. So I picked him up and he cuddled right up to me. I love that he is still snuggly with me. It was such a sweet time, we had to capture it on film!!

Sorry I look so unkempt. Its hard to be motivated to look good when you don't leave the house. And, no, I don't just lay around holding random plates. I had just eaten a snack and Jayden was wanting to hold it so we let him for a minute.

2 comments:

Katie & Noah said...

Suuuure, I know all about you and your plate fetish. Haha! You guys look very sweet together :)

SMiLeD said...

Awww, what a cute picture! And the plate cracked me up, I was trying to figure out what your snack was by looking at the remnants on the plate :)