Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

new additions to our family!!!

Well we have some new things/people joining our family these days!!!

First, Jayden is getting his first tooth! Wahoo!!! Very exciting. He has been drooling and biting everything since he was like 4 months old so its ABOUT time. Goodness!!! But today he opened his mouth, I looked in, and I could see it, right under the gums. I can feel the sharp edge too. I bet its here by the end of the day! :)

Second, as most of you know...yes, we are expecting another baby!!! A total surprise, but of course a blessing, especially with how hard it was to conceive Jayden. We are due in July. Here's our first glimpse. Our blog may have to get renamed. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am pretty sure that looks like a girl in this pictures but hey what do I know, just a feeling ( and partly a wish too!) So excited for the three or wait four of you now! All my love!

SMiLeD said...

I agree with the previous comment, definitely looks like a girl!!

This is your official blog congrats, I can't wait to meet this new little one, and I know that Jayden is going to be such a good big brother!