Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas...a week and a half later!!

Happy New Year!! Here are some pics from Christmas, and a video of him opening his first Christmas present. SO cute!! Pardon the voices in the background. We truly do make fools of ourselves for our kids, eh? :)

This is Jayden with Kate, who is my cousin's daughter (does that make them second cousins?).

Here's Jayden getting his bottle, and Mommy and Daddy talking. We don't look very happy, but I think we were just talking. I don't remember the exact moment!!

Jayden is not pictured here but this is me, my cousin Paul, and his daughter Kate. We got incredibly engrossed in a puzzle and couldn't stop! So here's us with the finished product.

And here's an ADORABLE one of Jayden on Christmas morning.

And here's the video. Too cute!

2 comments:

SMiLeD said...

Drew and Jayden have the same Christmas pajamas!! The suspense is killing me, what was in the present!!!

Too cute!

Erin Sullivan Photography said...

He is so adorable!!! :)