Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

so proud

Just have to make a quick post and say how proud I am of our Jayden boy. He is growing up so much, becoming such a helper and such a good listener. I often hear throughout the day, "Oh, here Eli. I help you with that." Or if I tell him not to do something, he'll say, "That's not a good idea, right Mommy?" I just love this age. Today we went down to Orange County to pick up the boys' birth certificates. Eli stayed home and Jayden came with me. On the way home, we got stuck in HORRENDOUS traffic. A few months ago Jayden would have whined and cried and begged to go home but instead, today, we just talked and laughed about everything around us. At one point he was being so silly that we were both hysterically laughing. I was crying I was laughing so hard!! He is just a delight and I cherish him!!

1 comment:

Harms Family said...

Oh my...how I wish Pea was like that. Some days I think she was really born with out ears. She has really become the poster child for the trying 3s. Glad to hear Jayden is treating mommy and daddy well what a big boy and wonderful big brother he is.