Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

randomness

Some funny things going on here, partially for you all (are there really any people reading this blog anymore?) to enjoy, and partially so I don't forget them. I don't get much rest these days and am sure there are things leaking out of my brain daily.

Jayden:
*he insists on doing things "my byself." not a typo. that's what he says. its too adorable to correct
*he LOVES his brother. when I go in to get him up from his naps, he always asks, "Where's Eli?" or "What's Eli doin'?" his love for his brother still gets too rough but I love that he wants to be with him all the time.
*he also stutters quite a bit. this goes in phases and seems to be connected to big language explosions. so many sentences start with, "I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I...."
*he loves to play the air guitar. today in church he stood there, strumming away on his belly, big grin on his face. love that boy's enthusiasm for music!!!
*we went to have our taxes done by our friend Dave. my uncle is also named Dave so when we were almost there, he said, "We go see Uncle Dave!" we tried to correct him. so he then called this Dave "friend Uncle Dave" or "the other Uncle Dave." pretty cute.

Eli:
*he is OBSESSED with trashcans. and I mean OBSESSED. he wants to touch them, sit on them, see them, talk about them. he has learned their colors and now will say, "See! Trashcan! Blue! Green! Black!"
*we often holler up the stairs when there's a phone call for someone who lives up there. the other day, Eli walked over to the stairs and yelled, "PHIL!!! PHONE!!!"
*Eli also LOVES Jayden and gets quite impatient if Jayden is still asleep in the morning or afternoon when he's awake. but he will also say, "Jayden (sounds more like JAY-DE)! Sssshhh...sleeping."
*he loves water. loves to play in it, loves to drink it, loves to talk about it. loves water bottles.
*he is slowly learning his colors. if he says the wrong color for something and we correct him, he will argue with us. "No, YELLOW." Pretty funny.


ok, hope you enjoyed that. :)

No comments: