Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

PUMPKINS!!!!

Jayden discovered PUMPKINS a couple weeks back while on a walk with Grandma Dottie and Grandpa Phil. Since then there is no stopping him. I bought him a small one at the grocery store. He cried when they took it to weigh it and he had to bring it TO the restaurant we ate lunch at that day. So, of course, like any good parents would, we took him to the pumpkin patch. Much fun ensued, including a pony ride and a petting zoo. Jayden had a BLAST!!!

"Pony rides are awesome, Mom!"




Checking out the animals!!

"Oh, baby chickens!"



"I love my dad!"

"Hay is fun to throw in the air!"

Pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins!!!







"And, finally, did I mention I love my mommy?"

3 comments:

The Pascua Family said...

We were posting our cuties pumpkin pictures at the same time!! I love it!! Jayden is getting so big and has a contageous, gorgeous smile!!

Shanaka @ Mama Bee Does said...

I just love this time of year. Looks like everyone had a great time especially Jayden. Wanted to let you know that my blog url has changed. Its now http://couponclippinmamab.blogspot.com

Also, you have been tagged.
http://couponclippinmamab.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html

Shanaka

Karen and Joe said...

Looks like you had fun! I can't believe how big Jayden is now!