Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

38 weeks pregnant!

So here we are. After all that bedrest, all the contractions, hospital visits, etc. We are full-term and waiting on sweet little Eli now. Ha ha. Life is funny. Yesterday was the 38 week mark which means he could come any day now!!

Yesterday my mom took some pictures of my GINORMOUS belly. I've been told multiple times I am carrying much more out front than I did with Jayden. I think its true, esp. after these pictures. My brothers are 10 months apart and my mom talks all the time lately about remembering holding Sam on top of her 9 month pregnant belly. So she wanted to get some shots of Jayden "on top" of Eli. Hee hee.




And, for once, a picture of me I love! :)

5 comments:

The Pascua Family said...

You are glowing and gorgeous!!! Your hair looks fabulous too...a little shorter in preparation of Eli?? Love it!!

Suzy said...

aww Sarah.. I love that last picture of you too! You look so happy and beautiful!

Cassandra Raney said...

That last picture is GORGEOUS!!! Such a pretty preggo mama! I remember I carried Jude much more in front and he made a great little seat for Noah to sit on while carrying him :) Can't wait for Jayden to be a big brother!!!

Katie & Noah said...

I love that last photo, you look beautiful!!!

SMiLeD said...

I love that belly!!!!!

And you are positively glowing in that last picture!