Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Grandma loves to take pictures of Jayden!

So Dan is now in Kenya (you can check out their blog at ccfr-kenya.blogspot.com), which means Sarah and Jayden are at Grandma and Grandpa Adams' house! For those of you who know Grandma, you know that picture taking abounds in her presence! So here are a few good ones...we are catching the smile on camera these days...yay!








And yes, that IS spit up flying out of his mouth in the second pic. IT was not intentional to get it on film, just happened. :) Dan called from Kenya today and is doing well. Jayden even "talked" to him on the phone. Ha ha. Well its off to bed. Check out the Kenya blog!!

4 comments:

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

LOVE it...love you guys. Maybe I can swing by on thursday an or Friday.
jason

Christine Fiscer, Birthkeeper said...

He is SUCH a cutie pie, and still so itty bitty!! Awww. : )

Hugs!
Christy

Karen and Joe said...

nice acgtion picture with the spit up!! We really got a kick and could appreciate that one!! haha He's a smiley guy, super cute!

Freshwind said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE you got that picture spitting up!!! That is so funny! I hope y'all are tight. Can't wait for next year maybe I can come and meet Jayden face-to-face rather than face-to-belly :)

I miss you guys. You were the highlight of my last year!

Love "D"

P.S. Next time I come, I wanna check out that Italian restaurant with the garlic knots and singing...Started with a "c", yeah? You are so awesome!!!!!!!